Our practice provides an integrative approach to wellness, which is based on the belief that our patients needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our patients are from referrals. We are Chiropractors and health care professionals with a wide range of skills and experiences in caring for people just like you.
Dr. Christopher Russo II, DC
Dr. Christopher Russo II is a Board Certified doctor of Chiropractic and the director of Infinity Health and Wellness Farmingdale location. An instrumental contributor towards the expansion of Infinity Health and Wellness centers, Dr. Russo II has created foundation built upon precision and attentiveness within the practice. A board certified Functional Chiropractic Neurologist, Dr. Russo II specializes in specific treatments for difficult conditions.
Training and Credentials:
- Doctorate Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Board certified Chiropractic Neurologist
- Bachelors of Science degree from West Virginia University
- Completed an elite clinic abroad program in Fiji
- Active member of the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- Completed extensive post-graduate studies in Chiropractic Functional Neurology
- Functional Neurology
- Concussion protocol
- Traumatic Brain injury/concussion Rehabilitation
- Muscle release technique
- Balance disorders/ Vertigo
- Brain Balancing
- Head Injury and Stroke Rehabilitation
- Developmental Disorders
- Trigger Point therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Decompression Spinal Adjustments
- Gentle Effective Adjusting Techniques
Dr. Tyler Russo, DC
Progressive and lasting positive change in my patients physical health and well being is my goal for every person that walks through my door. My name is Dr. Tyler J Russo DC and I am the lead chiropractic physician at Infinity Health & Wellness, Freehold location, I take special interest in sport injury and optimization with focus on dynamic movements for athletes of all ages. I am trained and experienced in treatment of disc injuries, utilizing classic techniques along with specialized decompression and adjustments. Headaches and migraines are of course a large part of any chiropractic patient base but I think fundamentals in this area are generally overlooked and addressing the basics have lead to a great track record of improvement of even complicated migraine cases. For my patients the key to success has been a whole body rehabilitation approach including muscle and ligament reeducation, chiropractic adjustments and nutritional consults.
Physical pain and disease can change us to become demotivated and lose a certain passion for life. My pride in my profession truly comes from when a patient tells me they are now able to live day to day, pain free, drug free and recapture their passion whatever it may be.
Training and Credentials:
- Board Certified Chiropractor with Cum Laude Honors
- Degree from Life University
- Trained in: Spinal Decompression (Cox technique), nutrition, physical rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
- Sport specific chiropractic and rehab
- ART (active release thereapy)
- TMJD and associated symptoms
- Migraine and headache expertise
- Disc compression injury and associated injuries